Upholstery Cleaning Black Rock
Upholstery Cleaning Black Rock – Do you have upholstery that has got dirt and stains on it? You do not want to throw it out because it’s comfortable or has a personal attachment? Breeze Cleaning Melbourne offers upholstery cleaning in Black Rock and surrounding suburbs.
Breeze’s professional upholstery cleaners steam clean your upholstery removing dirt, allergens and marks. We restore the couch to clean, odour free and fresh in appearance. We clean the upholstery using non-toxic solutions through steam cleaning(hot water extraction) in Black Rock area.
We clean upholstered chairs, sofas and couches. We are your local upholstery cleaning company in Melbourne.
- Trained upholstery steam cleaners
- Non-toxic and safe upholstery cleaning solutions
- A clean and fresh look
- Marks and stains removal solutions
- Professional upholstery cleaning tools
- Free deodorising
- Free deodorising
Black Rock expert upholstery cleaners
Upholstery steam cleaning can be a challenge for an unprofessional cleaner that can leave furniture damaged with more stains. Stains left in fabric fibres might pop up again after cleaning. If the sofa is left too wet and damp, it might damage the furniture. Sometimes using home remedies for cleaning or using all-purpose over the counter cleaner damage the furniture and the fabric.
We at Breeze Cleaning Melbourne as a professional fabric upholstery cleaner in Black Rock got the know-how of upholstery cleaning. Our upholstery cleaning team knows the do’s and don’ts of certain fibre cleaning. We always use non-toxic, biodegradable chemicals for steam cleaning your sofa/ couch/upholstery. Call us to book an appointment for upholstery cleaning in Black Rock.
Steam Cleaning Can Rejuvenate Your Upholstered Furniture
Steam cleaning your couches/ sofa can rejuvenate your upholstery and give it a fresh and new look. Fabric upholstery gets a lot of dirt and grime from its users. They leave food stains, mud from the pet, unwanted marks from spills and more.
Our Black Rock cleaning specialists clean your sofa using non-toxic solutions through steam cleaning(hot water extraction). With our deep upholstery cleaning solution, your sofa gets fresh, free of bad odour and clean.
Breeze Cleaning Melbourne follows the fabric upholstery steam cleaning process below:
- Pre-inspect furniture before cleaning;
- Check furniture cleaning codes and applies relevant method;
- Check colour fastness of the fabric;
- Vacuum the furniture if needed;
- Pre treat anti-bacterial or sanitiser if needed first;
- Pre-spray non-toxic stains and spot removal solvents first and let it work for a couple of minutes;
- Use proper upholstery brush to agitate spotting areas;
- Hot water extract the fabric with professional upholstery tool;
- Apply deodoriser after steam cleaning;
- Leave the furniture fabric to dry for 6-8 hours.
Black Rock Technicians Trained in Upholstery Cleaning
Upholstery fabric manufacturers use different types of materials to make couch fabrics than carpets. Our professional technicians can identify the fabric type and choose appropriate cleaning methods. Breeze’s Black Rock technicians do a broad range of fabric upholstered furniture cleaning.
The type of fabric starts from organic to synthetic and mixed. Be it a faux fabric leather, microfibre, canvas, cotton, polyester or other kinds of material. We use steam couch cleaning for cleaning your couches. Cleaning couch gives the upholstery a fresh look with long-lasting results.
Upholstery Stains Cleaning Black Rock
Stains and marks on your couches can degrade the look of your room. Improper use of chemicals to remove stains from upholstery furniture ruins the fabric. Also, this may damage the colour fastness of the structure.
Breeze’s Black Rock technicians use dedicated cleaning agents for upholstery cleaning. As part of our upholstery cleaning we also offer couch stains removal service caused by food, beverages, watermarks and other accidents in Black Rock area.
What are the types of upholstery cleaning?
There are several methods of upholstery cleaning. Generally, they are categorised into three. In some furniture’s, the manufacturer informs the consumer with furniture cleaning codes. Ask a professional about the best way to clean upholstery if the cleaning code is not there.
- Dry cleaning: Dry cleaning solvents and a soft rotary brush are used to create foam and clean the upholstery. The cleaned area is vacuumed instantly after that. Or left for an hour or two and vacuumed after that depending on the method and process respectively. If needed, the pre-spray solution also applied.
- Steam cleaning: this method involves pre-spraying solvents on stains or spots. Then hot water extraction is applied to clean your fabric upholstery. The hot water might contain other upholstery cleaning solvents depending on the method taken.
- Leather cleaning: A leather cleaning solution is applied followed by a soft brush cleaning. The dirt is wiped with a soft cloth. Leather moisturising and conditioning solution are used to give a fresh and shiny look.
Recommended upholstery cleaning intervals:
The upholstery cleaning periods heavily depends on how your upholstery is used and where it’s placement. For residential furniture of 4+ members, it is recommended to clean every 6-12 months depending on the usage. For commercial furniture, it is recommended to clean every 3-4 months. It depends on how many people are using them and where it’s placement.
Why do you need upholstery cleaning?
- Upholstery cleaning keeps your furniture looking like new
- Your furniture will look excellent and will be clean from dirt and grime with regular cleaning.
- Remove dirt and grime from the furniture with regular upholstery cleaning
- Keep your family healthy by getting read of bacteria and mould
- Increase the lifespan of your furniture by regular cleaning
Types of fabric upholstered furniture we clean
- Love seat
- Dining chair
- Microfibre/ Suede leather fabric
- And more.
Commercial Upholstery Cleaning Black Rock
Breeze Cleaning Melbourne offers commercial fabric upholstery steam cleaning services in Black Rock area. Clean commercial furniture improves the appearance of commercial spaces. We provide our commercial fabric furniture cleaning services to offices, schools, colleges, clinics, hotels, restaurants and more in Black Rock.
Residential Upholstery Cleaning Black Rock
Breeze Cleaning Melbourne offer steam cleaning of all types of fabric residential upholstered furniture in Black Rock. To name some are sofas, couches, armchairs, chaise, dining chairs, sofa bed etc. For residential upholstery steam cleaning, we use the same commercial upholstery cleaning tools and safe chemicals.
Curtain Cleaning in Black Rock
Breeze Cleaning offer professional curtain cleaning service. We offer onsite curtain cleaning (hot water extraction) service in the local Black Rock area. This removes dust, allergens, dirt and odours from the fabric of your curtains giving a fresh look. Commercial curtain cleaning and home curtain cleaning both are provided in our curtains and drapery cleaning service.
Steam Clean Mattress in Black Rock
Breeze Cleaning Melbourne offers professional mattress steam cleaning services at competitive prices in Black Rock area. Breeze’s professional mattress cleaning Melbourne team remove dust mites, allergens and stains through steam cleaning leaving a sanitised odour free fresh mattress. Mattress sanitising and mattress deodoriser come free with the service.
Rug Cleaning in Black Rock
Rug Cleaning Black Rock – Breeze’s expert rug cleaners offer onsite rug steam cleaning in local Black Rock area. Our rug cleaning service removes dirt, grime, stains and odour from your rugs leaving a smell free fresh looking rug. Just as your carpets, rugs also absorb a lot of dirt, grime, food and pet stains.