Fabric Sofa Steam Cleaning in MelbourneOur upholstery cleaning service includes fabric sofa cleaning. Do you have a fabric sofa that has got dirt and stains on it? Steam cleaning fabric upholstery can restore its freshness and clean look. Our professional upholstery cleaners steam clean your upholstery removing dirt, allergens and marks. We clean upholstery using non-toxic solutions through steam cleaning(hot water extraction). We clean upholstered fabric chairs, sofas and couches. We are your local upholstery cleaning company in Melbourne.
- Trained upholstery steam cleaners
- Non-toxic and safe upholstery cleaning solutions
- A clean and fresh look
- Marks and stains removal solutions
- Professional upholstery cleaning tools
- Free deodorising
- Free deodorising
Expert upholstery cleanersBreeze Cleaning Melbourne specialize in fabric upholstery cleaning. We have the right tools and solutions for upholstery cleaning. Our upholstery cleaning team knows the do’s and don’ts of certain fibre cleaning of upholstery. We always use non-toxic biodegradable chemicals for steam cleaning sofa/ couch/upholstery. Upholstery steam cleaning can be a challenge for an unprofessional cleaner that can leave furniture damaged with more stains. Stains left in fabric fibres might pop up again after cleaning. If the sofa is left too wet and damp, it might damage the furniture. Sometimes using home remedies for cleaning or using all-purpose over the counter cleaner damage the furniture and the fabric.
Why do you need upholstery cleaning?
- Upholstery cleaning keeps your furniture looking like new
- Your furniture will look nice and will be clean from dirt and grime with regular cleaning.
- Remove dirt and grime from furniture with regular upholstery cleaning
- Keep your family healthy by getting read of bacteria and mould
- Increase the lifespan of your furniture by regular cleaning
Steam Cleaning Can Rejuvenate Upholstered Fabric FurnitureSteam cleaning couches/ sofa can rejuvenate upholster fabric furniture and give it a fresh and new look. Fabric upholstery gets a lot of dirt and grime from its users. They leave food stains, mud from the pet, unwanted marks from spills and more. Our cleaning specialists clean sofa using non-toxic solutions through steam cleaning(hot water extraction). With our deep upholstery cleaning solution, your sofa gets fresh, free of bad odour and clean.
Breeze Cleaning Melbourne follows the fabric upholstery cleaning process below:
- Pre-inspect furniture before cleaning;
- Check furniture cleaning codes and applies relevant method;
- Check colour fastness of the fabric;
- Vacuum the furniture if needed;
- Pre treat anti-bacterial or sanitiser if needed first;
- Pre-spray non-toxic stains and spot removal solvents first and let it work for a couple of minutes;
- Use proper upholstery brush to agitate spotting areas;
- Hot water extract the fabric with professional upholstery tool;
- Apply deodoriser after steam cleaning;
- Leave the furniture fabric to dry for 6-8 hours.
Technicians Trained in Upholstery CleaningManufacturers use different types of materials to make couch fabrics than carpets. Our professional technicians can identify the fabric type and choose appropriate cleaning methods. We do a broad range of fabric upholstered furniture cleaning. The type of fabric starts from organic to synthetic and mixed. Be it a faux fabric leather, microfibre, canvas, cotton, polyester or other kinds of fabric. We use steam couch cleaning for cleaning your couches. Our couch cleaning gives your upholstery a fresh look with long-lasting results.
Fabric Sofa Stains RemovalStains and marks on your couches can degrade the look of your room. Improper use of chemicals to remove stains from upholstery furniture ruins the fabric. Also, this may damage the colour fastness of the fabric. We use cleaning agents that are for upholstery cleaning and does not damage. Our professional couch cleaning takes account of those issues and chooses appropriate methods. We remove fabric furniture stains caused by food, beverages, watermarks and other accidents.
What are the types of upholstery cleaningThere are several methods of upholstery cleaning. Generally, they can be categorized into three. In some furniture’s, the manufacturer informs the consumer with furniture cleaning codes. If it is not mentioned, ask a professional about the best way to clean upholstery.
- Dry cleaning: Dry cleaning solvents and a rotary soft brush are used to create foam and clean the upholstery. After that, the cleaned area is vacuumed instantly. Or left for an hour or two and vacuumed after that depending on the method and process respectively. If needed, the pre-spray solution also applied.
- Steam cleaning: this method involves pre-spraying solvents on stains or spots. Then hot water extraction is applied to clean your fabric upholstery. The hot water might contain extra upholstery cleaning solvents depending on the method taken.
- Leather cleaning: A leather cleaning solution is applied followed by a soft brush cleaning. The dirt is wiped with a soft cloth. Leather moisturising and conditioning solution are applied to give a fresh and shiny look.
What is recommended upholstery cleaning intervals?The upholstery cleaning periods heavily depends on how your upholstery is used and where it is placed. For residential furniture of 4+ members, it is recommended to clean every 6-12 months depending on the usage. For commercial furniture, it is recommended to clean every 3-4 months. It depends on how many people are using them and where it is placed.
Types of fabric upholstered furniture we clean
- Love seat
- Dining chair
- Microfibre/ Suede leather fabric
- And more.
Suede Sofa CleaningAs part of our upholstery cleaning service, we provide cleaning and stains removal for suede fabric sofa. Breeze Cleaning Melbourne also offers fabric recliner and microfiber sofa cleaning.
Commercial Upholstery Cleaning BurwoodBreeze Cleaning Melbourne offers commercial fabric upholstery steam cleaning services. Clean commercial furniture improves the appearance of commercial spaces. We provide our commercial fabric furniture cleaning services to offices, schools, colleges, clinics, hotels, restaurants and more.
Residential Upholstery Cleaning BurwoodWe steam clean all types of fabric residential upholstered furniture. To name some are sofas, couches, armchairs, chaise, dining chairs, sofa bed etc. For residential upholstery steam cleaning, we use the same commercial upholstery cleaning tools and safe chemicals.
Our Cleaning Services:
We are a one stop service for professional carpet cleaning. Our carpet cleaning services are carpet steam cleaning, carpet dry cleaning, carpet stain removing, carpet shampooing service, carpet sanitising, carpet deodorising, pet hair removal, pet stain and odour removal, vomit and blood stain removal from carpet, carpet mould removal, carpet restoration, carpet protection, carpet renovator service and more.
Carpet Cleaning Melbourne
Breeze Cleaning Melbourne provides professional carpet cleaning in Melbourne. We cover our carpet cleaning services in Melbourne.
Carpet manufacturers recommend customers periodical carpet cleaning process after installation. A professional carpet cleaning is not limited to only carpet steam cleaning service. It consists of vacuuming, pre-spay, stains treatment, agitation of carpet, hot water extraction that leaves less residue, grooming of the carpet and more.
The cost for a professional carpet cleaning in Melbourne depends on the cleaning services a customer wants and the effort given to carpets for a proper clean. An improperly cleaned carpet may leave dirt, oils and chemicals residue and damaged or flooded carpet.
Carpet Steam Cleaning Melbourne
Breeze Cleaning Melbourne offers the best carpet steam cleaning in Melbourne. We cover our carpet steam cleaning services across Melbourne.
Carpet manufacturers often recommend carpet steam cleaning as their preferred method for the carpet cleaning process. The cost for carpet steam cleaning depends on the size of carpeted area, amount of soliage and the job difficulty.
For carpet steam cleaning (carpet hot water extraction) we may use either direct steam cleaning or pre-spray process followed by hot water extraction.
The cleaned carpets take approximately six to eight hours to dry after carpet steam cleaning.
Carpet Dry Cleaning Melbourne
Breeze Cleaning Melbourne offers professional carpet dry cleaning service in Melbourne. You can choose this method of carpet cleaning if you are in need of your carpets to dry faster. Since carpet dry cleaning uses a low moisture carpet cleaning method, it does not require plenty of water resulting in carpet drying in less than an hour and ready to use when cleaning is done.
One can take carpet dry cleaning service for commercial or residential carpeted areas when carpet needs to dry faster. Carpet dry cleaning can be performed in winter too for maintenance carpet cleaning which is ready to use right after cleaning.
Our carpet dry cleaning uses both, encapsulation carpet dry cleaning or compound based carpet dry cleaning method for low moisture carpet cleaning. We use counter rotating brush machines for carpet dry cleaning service in Melbourne that gives deeper carpet agitation and cleaning.
The dry carpet cleaning process does not work well on dirty carpets that need carpet restoration service, carpets that contain a lot of stains, grease and dirt.
Dry carpet cleaning process:
- Vacuuming with brush head
- Pre-spray bio-degradable carpet encapsulation cleaner, or
- Use dry cleaning compound
- Use counter rotating brush machine to agitate carpet for deeper clean
- Post cleaning carpet vacuuming or renovator service
Carpet Cleaning Services:
- Carpet Steam Cleaning
- Carpet Dry Cleaning
- Carpet Renovator Services
- Carpet Hot Water Extraction
- Carpet Stains Removal
- Carpet Mould Removal
- Carpet Shampooing
- Pet Stain and Odour Removal from Carpet
- Pet Hair Removal from Carpet
- Carpet Deodorising
- Carpet Sanitising
- Carpet Restoration
Call Breeze Cleaning Melbourne for Upholstery Cleaning in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia at 0490132066.
Australian registered business · IICRC technician · Insured company · Professional steam cleaning services · Free, no obligation quotes
We use steam cleaning process for cleaning sofa. Steam cleaning extracts dirt and removable stains from upholstery creating a fresh look and hygienic environment.
Cheap advertised rates have many hidden costs that will inevitably push up what you finally pay. A true professional will always provide a reasonable quote based on your sofa’s condition. No hidden charges, no surprise cost blow-outs.