If you need to purchase carpet cleaners for your home or office then you need to make sure that you are making the right choice when it comes to Steam Cleaners or Dry Cleaners. In fact, you will find that there are many advantages of using steam cleaners for your carpet rather than dry cleaning techniques. So, let’s take a look at the advantages and disadvantages of both these carpet cleaning techniques so that you can make the decision for yourself.
Firstly, let’s take a look at the pros and cons of steam cleaning vs dry cleaning with regards to the elimination of allergens in the home or office. As we all know, mould is one of the most common allergies found among people today. With this in mind, professional carpet cleaning with the steam method is something that everyone should consider whenever they have a family member or person around who is allergic to mould.
When we talk about the drying time of the carpet cleaning method, you might have noticed that the steam cleaning method tends to take quite some time before the carpet totally dried up. However, the dry cleaning method actually takes a much shorter time to dry up as the amount of water is reduced while cleaning. Also, this reduced moisture content helps in keeping the room or the office carpet free from mould and other allergens. So, this reduced time frame results in the carpet being cleaner, healthier and more hygienic throughout the duration of the cleaning process.
Another big advantage of using the hot water extraction method is that this method is considered more effective. With the heated water extraction method, you will find that this technique removes the deep-seated dirt and stains in the carpet much faster than any other technique. Also, this technique ensures complete disinfection of the carpet and rids it of allergens. While there are many cleaners that use chlorine, detergents or bleach when cleaning the carpet, these products can be highly toxic to your health as they cause damage to the human body. That is another reason to hire a professional carpet cleaner who has the knowledge of using safe chemicals for health. On the other hand, cleaning solutions that make use of hot water do not contain any chemicals that can harm you.
The steam cleaner also has a better variety of carpet cleaning options to choose from. There are carpet cleaning machines that feature a hot water extraction system along with other features like wet cleaning, pre-spray and bonnet cleaning systems. All of these options ensure easy cleaning of the carpet and they help remove unwanted dirt and stain without damaging the carpet fibres.
- How to Find Office Carpet Cleaning ServicesWith the number of companies that offer carpet cleaning services in the city of Melbourne, it is important to know how to find the best in business. The task can prove daunting for someone who has never experienced the process… Read More »How to Find Office Carpet Cleaning Services
- Carpet Cleaning Steps to Help You Get the Results You WantThe carpet cleaning business is one that has been around for many years. However, with technology changing so rapidly it is hard to keep up. This has forced many companies to look for newer ways to clean carpets without causing… Read More »Carpet Cleaning Steps to Help You Get the Results You Want
- Tips on How to Start Carpet Cleaning BusinessIf you want to learn how to start a carpet cleaning business in Melbourne, Australia, read this article. It will give you the basic information about this industry. As a carpet cleaner, it is your responsibility to provide quality service… Read More »Tips on How to Start Carpet Cleaning Business
- Real Estate Carpet Cleaning: Why Is It Important?If you own a property and are looking forward to getting it cleaned then you must consider hiring a company that offers Melbourne Real Estate Carpet Cleaning Services. There is no point in letting your property go dirty, no matter… Read More »Real Estate Carpet Cleaning: Why Is It Important?
- Health Benefits of Cleaning Your Home With SteamersWith the numerous health benefits of cleaning, you, your household, and your professional co-workers or guests will enjoy the numerous health benefits of cleaning using only steam. This is especially true if your Melbourne home is filled with allergens and… Read More »Health Benefits of Cleaning Your Home With Steamers
- Steam Clean Or Dry Clean Sofa?When looking to steam clean or dry clean sofa, you might be thinking that this is something that you can do by yourself. But the truth is that you need to know a few things before you dive in and… Read More »Steam Clean Or Dry Clean Sofa?
- 5 Tips on Cleaning Fabric SofasCleaning fabric sofa covers should be done regularly to keep them in good condition. The fabric of the sofa is very delicate and it needs meticulous handling and care to look neat and fresh. Most of the fabric sofa covers… Read More »5 Tips on Cleaning Fabric Sofas
- Why Tile and Grout Cleaning Is Important?There are many reasons people use tile and grout cleaning products. It may be because they have a stubborn stain or dirt on the floor that just won’t come out no matter what cleaning method is used. You may want… Read More »Why Tile and Grout Cleaning Is Important?
- The Difference Between Steam Cleaning Vs Dry CleaningIf you need to purchase carpet cleaners for your home or office then you need to make sure that you are making the right choice when it comes to Steam Cleaners or Dry Cleaners. In fact, you will find that… Read More »The Difference Between Steam Cleaning Vs Dry Cleaning
- Common Carpet Cleaning MythsMost carpet cleaning myths are not that difficult to debunk. The key is to simply understand how carpet cleaning works and what you can do to make the process as effective as possible. Carpet cleaning may be a tedious task,… Read More »Common Carpet Cleaning Myths
- Why Does My Carpet Smell Like It SucksIf you have carpets in your house and are looking for a way to get rid of the foul smell that comes with it, you can look to do it yourself carpet cleaning. Carpets are very difficult to clean effectively… Read More »Why Does My Carpet Smell Like It Sucks
- Maintaining a Healthy Environment With Pro Office CleaningHaving a healthy environment in the office is also essential to maintain productivity. A healthy environment in the workplace leads to a better working environment, happier employees and ultimately higher profits. A healthy and hygienic environment promotes proper foot care,… Read More »Maintaining a Healthy Environment With Pro Office Cleaning